Tuesday 11 June 2013

a blog about no blog

Hi Ladies, it's Helen logging (or should that be blogging??!!) off!!
 
Decided not to take any photos, nor write the blog this week, as I am heading to the UK on Thursday, air traffic controllers permitting, for a very hectic seven days which includes the two days of travelling!! In between the travelling days we are 'up North' near Skipton; then 'down South' near Exeter; then back 'up North' before heading back to Spain a week tomorrow!!! Took the sensible line (which is not like me!) and decided not to put my self under pressure and try to do the blog, sorry if you are disappointed.
 
Rachel is due back at the end of this week and will be at the meeting next week. As discussed, at previous meetings, updating the website is a much  more onerous job than blogging - when Rachel has settled back into her Spanish life she and I will probably have a chat about how best to upload the photos I have taken of your completed projects.
 
See you all in two weeks time, til then, happy stitching,
hasta luego,
Helen
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I´m a bit late with my comments, but better late than never! As always a huge thankyou to you Helen for keeping this going in my absence, it´s great reading about the Tuesday meetings when I´m so far away. What a lot of lovely work you are all producing, Carole that quilting is super, I hope you still have it here when I come back next week. Your granddaughter will be thrilled with it. I´m looking forward to seeing you all, and all your lovely projects. See you Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete