Saturday 1 March 2014

Report from Edinburgh Quilt Show.......

This short upload is from group member Carol Warren who spends her time between her home in Edinburgh and her house here in Spain.
Carol sent the following message and photos which may be of interest to you.  I'm sorry I can't credit the makers of the quilts as there is no information with them.  Carol says......

"There was some lovely and inspiring work and it's always good to see
new ideas......and of course, the fabrics!!

I thought of the group when I saw the tiny 'sew a row' quilts, just
larger than A4 - now that IS a challenge! "








Thanks Carol, look forward to seeing you soon, Rachel

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was a great show, too bad we are so far away,
    thank you Carol. I wonder if our old member Irene was there?

    ReplyDelete